What Is A Recipe Builder?
Our recipe builder makes creating recipes easy, efficient, and fun.
Creating the perfect recipe for your clients is very important but also time consuming. Using our custom recipes feature, not only you will save time, but also have more fun experimenting with different ingredient combinations.
As you add ingredients, the nutrition information is automatically calculated. A 100g measurement is used initially but the user can easily change it to any other amount and the nutrition will be recalculated.
Foodzilla integrates with popular food compositions databases from several countries such as New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The nutrition information is provided by the Ministry of Health from each respective country.
We highly recommend adding cooking steps when creating custom recipes and make it as clear and simple as possible.
If you would like to link to your recipes blog or a website, you can do so in the "Cooking steps website" field. This is an optional field and is not required to create a custom recipe.
You can easily search our database for all kinds of foods and cuisines. For example, you can search by ingredient name such as "salmon".
We’ve also provided handy filters to quickly find what you’re looking for such as “Keto Friendly”, “FODMAP Free”, “Vegan” and more. Here’s the complete list of filters we have (and we’re constantly adding more!):
- - Calories per serving
- - Preparation time in minutes
- - Meal type: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- - Dish type: Soup, Salad, Desert
- - Diet labels: Balance, High Fiber, High Protein, Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Sodium
- - Cuisine type: American, Australian, Chinese, Canadian, European, English, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediterranean, Malaysian, Mexican, Moroccan, Persian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- - Health labels: Celery Free, Dairy Free, Eggs Free, Fish Free, FODMAP Free, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Kidney Friendly, Kosher, Low Potassium, Lupine Free, Mustard Free, No Added Oil, No Sugar, No Soy, Sugar Conscious, Shellfish Free, Peanuts Free, Red Meat Free, Sesame Free, Paleo, Pescatarian, Tree Nuts Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Our mobile app for clients makes it super easy to send your delicious recipes to your clients and keep them updated.
Your recipes are only available to your clients. The app is available on iPhone/iPad and Android.
Free for 10 days
No payment information required. Just create an account and get full access to every feature. When your 10 days are up, enter your payment details and continue enjoying all that Foodzilla has to offer.