What Is A Meal Planner?
A good meal planner lets you plan your meals ahead of time and create a nutrition budget that saves time, organises food consumption and provides better distribution of nutrients.
Foodzilla makes it easy to create meal plans using our recipes database or with your own recipes and send them to your clients through our mobile app seamlessly without needing papers, PDFs, or emails.
You can also print your meal plan as a PDF and email it to your clients if you like. Our recipe database has over 100,000 recipes with nutrition information already calculated. The recipes are labelled with nutrition tags and suit all kinds of diets such as FODMAP-free diets, keto, vegan, vegetarian and more.
You can also auto-generate a meal plan with specific nutrition requirements using our meal plan template generator or choose from existing meal plan templates.
Meal Plan Templates
Templates are reusable meal plans for a group of clients (such as clients suffering from IBS, vegetarian diets and so on). They can also be customised to fit the individual's needs when imported as a meal plan.
We already provide a template database for you so you can get started easily, and we always look into adding more ready-to-use templates. If what you're looking for is not there, you can just generate it using our meal plan auto-generation feature.
Auto-generating a new meal plan template takes less than 5 seconds! With our meal plan template generator you can specify the following parameters:
- ‣ Calories per day
- ‣ Meals per day
- ‣ Number of days for the meal plan
- ‣ Total Protein per day (in grams)
- ‣ Total Fat per day (in grams)
- ‣ Total Carbs per day (in grams)
- ‣ Up to 3 Health labels at once
- ‣ Foods to avoid such as onion or others
Meal Plan Details
Meal plans in Foodzilla consists of the following: Name, Notes, Recurrence, Foods, and Recipes.
Notes let you record some information related to this plan and the client.
Recurrence lets you repeat the meal plan until the selected end date. This makes it easy to repeat a weekly meal plan to be a monthly plan.
You can add single foods in the food section such as apple, banana etc...
In the recipes section, you can add your own recipes or choose from our recipe database. You can also edit each recipe in the meal plan to customise to the client needs without affecting the original recipe.
Every recipe comes with ingredient details, cooking time, calories and nutrition information as well as directions. There is also a handy section about health cautions (for example, contains Sulfites).
You can easily search our database for all kinds of foods and cuisines. We’ve provided handy filters to quickly find what you’re looking for such as “Keto Friendly”, “FODMAP Free”, “Vegan” and more.
Here’s the complete list of filters we have (and we’re constantly adding more!):
- ‣ Calories per serving
- ‣ Protein per serving
- ‣ Fats per serving
- ‣ Carbs per serving
- ‣ Sugar per serving
- ‣ Preparation time in minutes
- ‣ Meal type: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Teatime
- ‣ Dish type: Soup, Salad, Desert
- ‣ Diet labels: Balance, High Fiber, High Protein, Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Sodium
- ‣ Cuisine type: American, Australian, Chinese, Canadian, European, English, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediterranean, Malaysian, Mexican, Moroccan, Persian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- ‣ Health labels: Celery Free, Dairy Free, DASH, Eggs Free, Fish Free, FODMAP Free, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Kidney Friendly, Kosher, Low Potassium, Lupine Free, Mustard Free, No Added Oil, No Sugar, No Soy, Sugar Conscious, Shellfish Free, Pork Free, Peanuts Free, Red Meat Free, Sesame Free, Paleo, Pescatarian, Tree Nuts Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Free for 10 days
No payment information required. Just create an account and get full access to every feature. When your 10 days are up, enter your payment details and continue enjoying all that Foodzilla has to offer.